Monday, December 31, 2012

WELCOME 2013



HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you, my friends!  I hope that all of you are excited about the new year and what it will bring.

In the three years that I have been writing my blog, I have made so many friends.  You will never know how much I appreciate you loyalty, friendship, and support, and I write every post with your interests in mind.

I have so many new ventures to tackle in 2013, and it is my goal to make Splendid Sass better.  One of my resolutions is to pace myself and my work.  Priorities are number one, and I believe that everything is better when we pay attention to the importance and frequency of work and play.

Angela will be returning to school Saturday for her last semester of college, and I will be spending this week with her. In May she will leave college and pursue a career, and we all know things change.  My little girl is grown and headed out into the world of business, and I don't want to miss a minute of her time here. I do have one post scheduled during this time.

I will see you in 2013, refreshed and ready to make the new year one to remember.  So… HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH OF YOU!  2013, HERE WE COME!

IF YOU MISSED

Chic Stationery from Minted.com Jossandmain.com online decor ad 



2013 Image via Wallpapers Wala
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

13 comments :

Kathysue said...

Teresa!
You are always such a faithful blogging friend! I so appreciate each and every visit and comment that you take time to leave on my blog. You are an amazingly talented lady and I know that 2013 is going to be a wonderful year for YOU!
xo Kathysue

The enchanted home said...

Teresa, thank you for the gift of your friendship, support, kind words and of course the gift of your beautiful blog...a place that always brightens my day!
I hope you enjoy the time with your daughter and really hope 2013 brings you much happiness, love, success and blogging bliss!
Cheers to 2013:)

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

I am so glad to hear that you are cherishing every minute with your daugther Teresa! I have been trying to practice "less screen time" (for Mom!) to spend more time with my kids, but that also means connecting less often with wonderful blogging friends like you! Please know that even when I don't stop by, I haven't forgotten about you. :) I wish you all the best in 2013! :)

Jamie Herzlinger said...

I wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year Teresa and look forward to a wonderful year!
Fondly, Jamie Herzlinger

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Wishing you a happy 2013 and enjoy your time with your daughter!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Teresa! Enjoy your time with your daughter...look forward to seeing the new changes!!

Donna

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Happy new year Teresa
Hope this year is fabulous for all!!
Ciao xxx Julie

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆
From Japan.
Ryoma Sakamoto.

My Notting Hill said...

Teresa, Happy New Year! Definitely take time off to enjoy w/your daughter. We'll all be here when you get back. Today is my 5 year blogiversary - how time flies. Congratulations on your three years. Blogging wouldn't be the same without you. Michele

Splendid Market said...

Oh happy new year Teresa!

Splendid Market said...

Teresa, happy new year. Enjoy every precious moment with your daughter. Thank you for all of your helping to create such a great blogging community. I look forward to seeing what's new. Your blog and your comments are always a highlight! Xo ebh

The Buzz Blog said...

Happy 2013, Teresa! We've loved getting to know you this year and look forward to more beautiful inspiration from you. May this year bring you many blessings and much joy.
xxoo
C + C

Karena said...

Oh, and Teresa congrats on your 3 years of beautiful posts that brighten and enrich my life. balance IS the key!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted