Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BLOGGER SHOPPES AT CHRISTMASTIME

I can say that I have made so many friends through blogging and consider so many fellow bloggers friends, therefore I can't talk about holiday shopping without including the people that I an closest to in this online thing we call blogland!  To get to know these talented design and lifestyle people, visit their online stores and see for yourself.  ENJOY!



Enchanted Home, Tina,  here

~~<>~~


Visit here.

~~<>~~



Splendid Willow Avenue, Monica,  here

~~<>~~

Providence Ltd., Mona,  here.

~~<>~~


Linen Haus, here.

~~<>~~


Hello Lovely, Michele here.

~~<>~~

Gianetti Home, Brooke and Steve, here.

~~<>~~

A Paris Apartment Boutique, Claudia, here.

~~<>~~


Beadboard Upcountry, Maryanne, here.

~~<>~~

The Zhush, Sue,  here.

~~<>~~


Anchovie, Anne,   here,  here,  here, and  here.

~~<>~~


Fanciful Design, Fin,  here.

~~<>~~


Visit Jennifer here!

~~<>~~

 Fabulously French,  Leeann,  here.

~~<>~~


French Essence, Vicki Archer,  here.

~~<>~~


The Well Appointed House, Melissa,  here.

~~<>~~




South Shore Decorating HERE

~~<>~~


Dovecote Décor, Liz,  here.

~~<>~~


The Buzz, Carolyn and Cynthia, Diane James Home  here.

~~<>~~

Fifi Flowers,  here.

~~<>~~


Chattafabulous, The Green Room, Kim  here.

~~<>~~

Francine Gardner, Interieurs,  here.

~~<>~~


Greyfreth, Isa here.

~~<>~~

Acquired Objects, Orellers, Debra,  here.

~~<>~~


Quatrefoil Design, Holly  here.

~~<>~~


Splenderosa, Marsha  here.  

~~<>~~

The Gift Wrapped Life, Sande,  here.

~~<>~~
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

16 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Teresa...thank you so much! I am so honored and flattered to be included with all of these AMAZING shops and fellow bloggers! Thank you! I look forward to visiting a bunch of these that I have not yet seen, this weekend plan on having some down time finally and cannot wait to catch up in blogland! Have a fabulous day:)

Greet Lefèvre said...

Dear Teresa,

Thank you so much for including me between all these talented bloggers! You are the sweetest!
xx
Greet

The Buzz Blog said...

Your list looks like a stroll down Madison Avenue, Teresa! So many lovely shops to explore and given that we still have some shopping to do, we'll be visiting each and every one of these. Thanks for including us in your wonderful post - isn't great that blogging and shopping go hand in hand!
xxoo
C + C

Woodside Park said...

Thank you kindly, Teresa! What a huge honor to be included here. I really appreciate you supporting my "newbie" blog this year. It's been wonderful reading Splendid Sass~
Happy Holidays!
Warmly,
Loi

Unknown said...

What a sensational list! I will bookmark this and explore those I'm not familiar with. Happy Holidays Teresa!
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Anonymous said...

There you go getting me in trouble again. LOL Thanks for a great post. I didn't know about some of those... probably don't NEED to know about some of those. Santa?
xoxo
Cindy

Anonymous said...

There you go getting me in trouble again. LOL Thanks for a great post. I didn't know about some of those... probably don't NEED to know about some of those. Santa?
xoxo
Cindy

cindy said...

There you go getting me in trouble again. LOL Thanks for a great post. I didn't know about some of those... probably don't NEED to know about some of those. Santa?
xoxo
Cindy

I Dream Of said...

So many, many fantastic shops! It's hard to believe I don't have my Christmas shopping done with so many great ones out there. I wish Santa would bring me a couple things from Tone on Tone! A wonderful round up of some great shop keepers here, Teresa! XOXO
PS- Thanks so much for offering to include me. Hopefully by next year I'll have my own little blog shop up and running!

Stacy CUrran said...

I can't wait to re-visit everyone's shops!! Thank you so much for including me Teresa!
Stacy

Karena said...

Teresa,We have so many creative blogger entrepreneurs ...I could just run wild picking out special gifts for family and friends.

2012 Artists Series,
xoxo
Karena

My Notting Hill said...

What a great reminder of all the bloggers with shops. It's almost the 25th!

Splendid Market said...

A treasure chest of gift ideas! Merci! xoxox ebb

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

I just got back and have been scrambling to catch up in blogland (and elsewhere in real life :)) but knew I wanted to stop by here to say hello after my long absence. What a wonderful surprise to find my shop featured! You are so thoughtful Teresa! Thank you!!!

therelishedroost said...

Some of my favorite shops too!
Stop on by for my first Give Away!!
xo Karolyn
The Relished Roost

carolyn bradford said...

Isn't it fun to be friends with all of these great people? I just love it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted