Friday, December 7, 2012

CAROLYN ROEHM'S "FLOWERS" BOOK REVIEW

Flowers
By Carolyn Roehm
Random House, $85.00
Reviewed by Teresa Hatfield
Author, Splendid Sass


If you haven't been fortunate enough to read and view Carolyn Roehm's latest book, Flowers, you are truly missing out on one of the most beautiful books released this year.  Roehm's keen eye for beauty and detail is showcased throughout 300 pages of stunning images, many photographed by the author herself.

Below are just a few of the images you will see in this stunning book.  ENJOY!

Carolyn Roehm




The first two images were photographed by Sylvie Becquet.  All other images photographed by Carolyn Roehm.

You can buy Flowers here.

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

13 comments :

The enchanted home said...

Actually just ordered it, everything she does is just done in the best of taste, I am a huge huge fan and follower of this talented dynamo!

Unknown said...

The most beautiful arrangements Ive seen. Perfection. Have a great weekend Teresa. Happy Holidays!
xoxo
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Things That Inspire said...

I am seriously considering buying this book - the price is high, but it looks incredible! I have not seen any images from the book, and they are as lovely as I thought they would be.

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

On my Christmas list! I keep her At Home book on my coffee table--I love all her gorgeous images
Happy Weekend, Barbara

carolyn bradford said...

We are about to start carrying it at the shop and I am thrilled! So pretty!

I Dream Of said...

Oh, I'm so hoping that Santa will leave this under the tree for me. Absolutely gorgeous. Would would life be like without flowers. Hope you have a glorious weekend, Teresa! XOXO

The Buzz Blog said...

Carolyne really is a master of flower arranging and her talent is beyond amazing. That peony bouquet has us sighing with pleasure. We're putting this book under the tree this year so that we can be inspired by the beauty all year long. Happy weekend, Teresa!
xxoo
C + C

My Notting Hill said...

Aren't flowers one of the most beautiful things in the word? These images are gorgeous!

therelishedroost said...

Just simply lovely, there is something about a fresh vase of flowers to brighten up ones day!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xo Karolyn

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I have not seen it, but it looks wonderful. Her flowers are beautiful.

vicki archer said...

This must go on my wish list Teresa.... i am such a flower lover... this si perfect... Happy weekend... xv

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I need it on my list too..Have a great weekend. XO, Mona

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore Carolyn Roehm! Had the pleasure of hearing her speak in college and she is truly amazing! Can't wait to get this book!!

Christy

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted