Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LILY PADS on 30-A

Karen Rainey Interiors, just inside the door of Lily Pads, is on the scenic 30-A in Florida and is one of the most popular shops here. Below are images that I photographed on my latest visit.  Be certain to visit the website here!  ENJOY!
































Lily Pads at Grayton Beach, FL 
80 E County Highway 30A
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-5820
850-231-0600

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, GOOGLE FOLLOWER, 
AND PINTEREST on the sidebar!

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa. Thanks for all the great photos...great to get a first hand glimpse..a great walk through! Been too busy to shop but feel like I just finished a shopping trip! Trish

Tatiana Doria said...

It looks like it has a bunch of good stuff!

www.tatianadoria.blogspot.com

Annemarie said...

You had me at those beautiful turquoise doors! What a lovely shop, Teresa! Thanks for sharing all of their great decor. Wish I could shop there! xo

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

What a beautiful store! I love the big round table!

I Dream Of said...

Makes me want to go shopping, Teresa! So many treasures. Hope you are well! XO

Stacy CUrran said...

My absolute favorite kind of store...I could spend all day there!
Stacy

rachel @ Just a Touch of Gray said...

Um, that store is amazing! Wish it were a little closer!! Although my husband wouldn't! :)

Unknown said...

What a cute store!! I'm hoping to try and have a store here in Columbia (a dream of mine with my own interior design business), but it's slightly terrifying! Thanks for sharing all the fun stores you've stopped by.

Christy

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted