Monday, February 20, 2012

RESORT RESALE ~ A DESIGNER'S DREAM

For designers and frequent vacationers to 30-A and Highway 98 near Destin, Florida, Resort Resale is a must stop, but for the rest of you that are more north of here, I wanted to share this diamond in the rough!

Owned and run by Ray and Vickie Dollar, Resort Resale has beautiful furnishings and accessories for unbelievable prices.  Furnishings are moved in and out extremely fast, as those who frequent here will tell you.  There is a line of eager buyers waiting to get in the door when the trucks arrive! Be certain to visit their website here!  ENJOY!

Vickie Dollar



























This left with us!






















This piece has legs.  I don't know how I left without a picture :(.



RESORT RESALE
OPEN Tuesday – Saturday
10:00 am – 5:30 pm

3834 Hwy 98 West, Santa Rosa Beach
Just East of Santa Rosa Post Office

(850) 267-0064



DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK, GOOGLE FOLLOWER, 
AND PINTEREST on the sidebar!
See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

18 comments :

Stacy CUrran said...

Teresa, this is a dream come true! I would be out of control there!
Stacy

Kathysue said...

What a great resource to find beautiful pieces. It would be hard not to spend too much money there! Happy Weekend,
Kathysue

Haus and Home said...

I have not heard of this place, but sounds awesome! Lots of great pictures.

designchic said...

Wow, Teresa, it looks wonderful. Love all of the amazing artwork, and heading to check the website!!

Francine Gardner said...

All I need is a little cottage on the beach, then go shopping! Would have fun going through the shop

Acquired Objects said...

Looks like some fabulous pieces so I'm off for a browse on their website!

Happy Holiday!
XX
Debra~

The enchanted home said...

Fun store...tons of interesting objects, love that mantle. Bummer that I am not closer!

Veronica said...

Phew Theresa...where to start...with that urn,I guess... I would most certainly want that in my shopping trolly...and and. Waht a load of great pics and I am glad I am not closer!!

Veronica

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I love stores like that. Wish I lived closer. She has so many wonderful things.

Unknown said...

Looks like a great place to furnish your Florida vacation home! Some great finds here. Love that painting of the picnic. Happy Monday, Teresa.

Karena said...

Teresa I would have to bring home one of those wonderful trunks!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Looks like some great pieces...a little far for me!

Renée Finberg said...

pretty clever.
i would have taken the same piece that you chose.

xx

La Petite Gallery said...

So very pretty pieces, hard to chose.

Maureen Stevens said...

home stores & showrooms are my weakness...looks like a fabulous one!

Unknown said...

What a great store. love the headboard!!!

www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

Annemarie said...

This is such a great store, Teresa! I wish I lived closer so I'd be able to visit...and often! It looks like one could spend hours in there! Thanks for sharing :) xo

SHERRY HART said...

I actually went there, the last time I was down to the area!!! So much good stuff!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted