Wednesday, October 5, 2011

PAT HEALING OF HOUSE BEAUTIFUL ~ STARTING OVER

I just want to tell you how much all of you mean to me!  Thank you for reading my blog each day!  Your support is a major factor in the success of my blog.
______________________________________

When House Beautiful magazine designer Pat Healing took on a total design makeover for a couple and their three children, she used bold color in small patches throughout.  Healing started from scratch, using lavender, green, pink, purple and turquoise against a backdrop of white.  What resulted was a home that deserves a BRAVO from me!  What do you think?  ENJOY!






Teresa
xoxo

House Beautiful October 2011
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

9 comments :

carolyn bradford said...

This is gorgeous! Wish she could come spruce up my house! And I really am contemplating the "all white" or almost white background...it sounds peaceful! Thanks for sharing!
Carolyn

Carrie said...

I love the bright and cheery colors. Only wish I could be so daring to break out of the usual traditional dark colors that are expected around here. Le sigh.
Thanks for taking the time to post all these fab photos for us Teresa.
xoxo Carrie

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Very pretty and yes daring color, but it's all done so beautifully!

Anonymous said...

beautiful home..love all the lavender accents..
that's a color I would love to see used more often in interiors...
best,
maureen

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Teresa
Well I love the lavender also.. and love that blue & white bedroom.. You know the Skakespeare book shop in Paris has the same lantern/chandelier in green.. I think I prefer this blue!!!

Have a lovely day and thanks sooo much for your always kind comments and support my way too .. It's always a pleasure to see your comments and to visit you and see what you have to please the eye.... ciao ciao xxx Julie

Carla@DesignintheWoods said...

Beautiful color and I love that sectional!

Carla@DesignintheWoods said...

Lovely home! Great colors.

carla said...

Hi Teresa, just testing to see if I can post now. I've been having trouble.

Anonymous said...

I love people who aren't afraid of color. I am swooning over that bedroom.... it's terrific! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted