Sunday, October 2, 2011

GARDEN DESIGN ~ FERNANDO CARUNCHO


When husband and wife Wayne Nordberg, money manager, and Janet Mavec, jewelry designer,  hired Fernando Caruncho to redesign their 100 acres of land, they had no idea how much the change would impact their lifestyle.  The couple now spends their free time planting and eating the fruit of their labor, while entertaining their friends.

The beauty of the new garden is stunning, and the stone cottage and reflection pool are just a small apart of the landscape transformation in which Caruncho “moved the land.”  ENJOY!








 Elle Décor October 2011
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

9 comments :

quintessence said...

Wow - what a spectacular landscape. Can't wait to read the rest of the article!! Sorry I've been such a stranger - just back from London!!

Carla@DesignintheWoods said...

Such a beautiful garden. The colors are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

I seem to be having trouble commenting on your blog. I'll try anonymously!

Love that garden. The mist was just perfect when they photographed!

Have a great day, Teresa!

Carla@DesignintheWoods

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Beautiful gardens. Thanks for sharing.

The enchanted home said...

This is sooo heavenly. And magical and dreamy. Wish I was there! Hope you are having a great weekend Teresa!

Anonymous said...

what I wouldn't do to have such gorgeous gardens like this...so pretty..
best,
maureen

Acquired Objects said...

Such beautiful gardens and I'm even walking away from this post with an idea or two for my garden room. Thanks for sharing!

Acquired Objects said...

Hmmm, blogger doesn't seem to want comments tonight but I'l try again.

These gardens are so amazing and I'm walking away with an idea or two for my own garden room. We seem to have had the same fog today and it's beautiful this time of year. Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Teresa. I am loving the last photo! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted