Friday, September 16, 2011

TYLER FLORENCE AND LORI YEOMANS ~ KITCHEN IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER

When Tyler Florence and Lori Yeomans get together to design a kitchen, they don't settle for any less than perfection!  Ceasarstone, dark cabinets, and superior appliances make this kitchen a dream for any cook or chef.

Tyler wanted a kitchen his children could play in while he whipped up the gourmet meals that he is famous for, and I am drooling over this kitchen!  The kitchen barstools, the table with the zinc top, multi fabric chairs, and the rest of the area is family friendly.  Again, it was love at first sight for me! What do you think?  ENJOY!







IF YOU MISSED!
See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

House Beautiful, October 2011
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

carolyn bradford said...

Truly a kitchen to die for!! I loved this article and I'm so glad you are sharing it!! Have a great weekend!

Marianne said...

Love this kitchen! I could hang out all day in it. Enjoy your weekend!

Annemarie said...

Teresa- this kitchen is HEAVENLY! I could live in this alone forever. What a stunning space. Thank you for sharing :)
Is it cooling down your way? It's been gray and in the 50s here in Los Angeles in the mornings- I'm really loving the change. Happy weekend to you!
xo, Annemarie

Renée Finberg said...

sometimes when i see black inan interior that you post....
i think you post it just for me~!!
hahahah xxxx

carla@designinthewoods said...

It looks beautiful and truly functional. I would so love to see this in person! So many details to peruse.

Dovecote Decor said...

Teresa: Thanks for the shout out. That terrace kitchen is TDF.
Best,
Liz

Anonymous said...

beautiful kitchen and I love the black shelves and cabinets....looks like a very user friendly kitchen...
best,
maureen

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted