Monday, September 12, 2011

BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS ~ DIY REVIEWS

For more than 75 years the Better Homes and Gardens brand has been one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting -- Better Homes and Gardens.


Do It Youself: Kitchens
Stunning Spaces on a Shoestring Budget
By Better Homes and Gardens
John Wiley & Sons, Inc., $19.99
Reviewed by Teresa Hatfield










We all love to update our kitchens from time to time, and this book has so many DIY guides.  Do not hire someone to do something that you can complete yourself with the help offered in this book written by a name we have grown to love and trust, Better Homes and Gardens.  It is fabulous, and I thoroughly enjoyed the ideas. Above are just a few of the images in the book which has 192 pages.



Do It Yourself:  100+Paint Projects
Fresh Ideas for your Home
By Better Homes and Gardens
John Wiley & Sons, Inc., $19.99
Reviewed byTeresa Hatfield








If you regularly read my blog you know that I love to paint everything!  This book has so many DIY projects within the 207 pages.  I can't tell you how long I spent reading this book, but I missed a football game!  It is such a helpful guide.

PICK UP YOUR COPY TODAY.  THEY ARE FRESH OFF OF THE PRESSI Hope that you enjoy these books as much as I have!

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

10 comments :

Mary Ann Pickett said...

Oh boy I hate to paint...I want it done FAST and therefore I get a little sloppy. BUT I KNOW I WILL LOVE THIS BOOK ANYWAY :)

quintessence said...

Oh too funny Teresa what timing!! This looks like another great volume - so many wonderful examples!!

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Teresa
Some great ideas here.. Thanks for your kind comments whilst I was off travelling and now I'm home recovering from jetlag.. a bit of flu too..

Hope you are well.. Have a great week,.. ciao xxx Julie

under spanish moss said...

We love DIY projects. Our husbands get a little worn out at times. Going to check out this book. Hope you have a great week!
Angela and Renee

Anonymous said...

love the kitchens..and they can be so expensive to remodel..cool if you can get it done on a shoestring budget...and who doesn't like a great paint project for the weekend...cause you know the results are going to be great..especially if you have a little help in figuring out how to do it right...
great book ideas..
best,
maureen

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Great ideas. I will have to get the book. I wish I had more energy to do DIYs. I have so many ideas and no time or extra energy. A girl can dream!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Teresa,

This is great! I wish I was handy... Not even books can really help me! :-) I can paint, but that's it. :-)

Did you have a good weekend?

Have a blessed week!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Marianne said...

I will have to check out the book. Looks like it's filled with so many ideas! Have a great week.

Claudia Fabiana said...

BH&G has the best books. Thanks for sharing these great kitchens and projects. That one kitchen with the huge island is really interesting. I love the details.

Stop by and say Hi sometime soon...

ciao

Karena said...

Hi Teresa,

Great review and I can see that there are so many super ideas!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted