Monday, September 5, 2011

RICHARD HALLBERG AND WILLIAM HABLINSKI ~ MOROCCAN AND SPANISH DESIGN IN THE DESERT

Interior designer Richard Hallberg and architect William Hablinski designed this exotic and stunning home in the desert of Southern California.  The team created a beautiful, yet serene surrounding using wood, stone, and water.

This cool textured home consists of a neutral palette and a large collection of art.  Hallberg used large pieces throughout the home, including a spectacular piece over the dining room table.  ENJOY!










Photography by Miguel Flores-Vianna

Veranda Magazine September 2011

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

10 comments :

The enchanted home said...

WOW!!!!! This is amazing, but the outdoor spaces totally stole my heart..just over the top beautiful!!!!!!

Angela Duke said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE THIS HOUSE!! This, to me, is what perfect looks like.

Sarah Klassen said...

Oh my word—this is stunning... the sort of home that leaves you completely speechless... I wish I could live in image no.05 right about now... sit in those lovely white chairs and just relax... I also adore the furniture and way that the bedroom has been composed... well, actually, the ENTIRE home :)

Hope that you are having a wonderful day my friend.
xx, Sarah

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I would love to stay there and lay by the pool. Palm springs is not to far from me. A great get away for a week-end. Hummmm, not a bad idea!

quintessence said...

Beautiful!! And I love the furniture and fabulous coffered ceiling in that open living space!! Hope you're enjoying our long weekend!!

Anonymous said...

wow..love the ceilings throughout...stunning coffered and beamed ceilings...beautiful space..
best,
maureeen

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I love this home. Th porch is wonderful and I'm looking at that Spanish moss in the bowls on the dining room table again. Going to try and find some this week. Happy Labor Day, Teresa. Mona

Anonymous said...

So beautiful... all of it! Hope your week is off to a great start, Teresa!! xo

Anonymous said...

Hello, calling from Australia. I just love this kitchen, however, I'm wondering if the benchtop is concrete. It doesnt say in Veranda. Thanku Sharron

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

Sharron-
I will check and see what I can find out.
Teresa
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted