Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CRAIG SCHUMACHER ~ DESIGN IN DALLAS

When painter and stylist Craig Schumacher sold his 3,000 square foot home in Dallas and rented an apartment with less than 1,500 square feet, he knew that he was going to have to design his apartment in layers to accommodate his possessions.

Schumacher loves the work of several designers, but Billy Baldwin is his favorite. The result is a lovely eclectic mix with an English look.  ENJOY!







IF YOU MISSED!

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo
House Beautiful October 2011
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

11 comments :

Renée Finberg said...

the desk setting is my fave.
xxx

Carla@DesignintheWood said...

Lovely layers. It shows a life well lived, doesn't it?

Taylor Greenwalt said...

Its nice to see some layering and a little clutter! We see so many pictures of simplified rooms and gray tones. I love this look. It feels inviting.

Jeannine 520 said...

Except for the red painting I absolutely love every inch of this.

Bring Pretty Back said...

Teresa- I did enjoy! Thank you for sharing!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Kathysue said...

Hi Teresa, it looks like an old English home full of wonderful stories, Kathysue

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I fell in love with this space when I saw it. It's so layered, which is funny because I just posted about all of the layering in the most recent Lonny. Love these images, Teresa!

designchic said...

So many wonderful collected pieces. Love the beautiful living room!

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Don't know if I could ever live with quite this much clutter, but this is an amazing and beautiful home.

Mary Ann Pickett said...

His home embraces you like a cashmere blanket.

Annemarie said...

I really like these rooms. They're warm and cozy! I also love the brown striped rug.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted