Wednesday, April 13, 2011

PENNY DRUE BAIRD ~ DESIGN ON PARK AVENUE

The beautiful Park Avenue apartment of Nina Bauer and husband Andrew Shapiro is stunning to say the least.  Interior designer Penny Drue Baird and architect David Ruff worked with the couple's art collection and created a masterpiece.

When Bauer and Shapiro purchased the home, many walls had been removed to give the home a loft-like feel.  Ruff put the walls back up to bring the apartment back to its original plan and created the perfect backdrop for the couple's collection.

Not only is the home spectacular, it was built with environment friendly features.  ENJOY!

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

so my kind of place...elegant and full of a fabulous art collection...
maureen

Evie said...

I love those white chairs in the living room!!!

under spanish moss said...

I have been wanting a gray velvet sofa for some time now!!! Love the one pictured here.

Angela

Mona Thompson said...

Gorgeous! You showcase the best designers.

The enchanted home said...

Beautiful...love how the restrained interiors allow the real showcase to be the art. Beautifullly done!

Annemarie said...

Wow- I love everything in her home. That painting above the couch is perfection! Hope you had a wonderful day :) Hugs xx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful backdrop for their art! So sophisticated.

red ticking said...

i thought this was such a classy home and gorgeous family... xx

Anonymous said...

Hello, dining room... I think I am in love with you! Excuse me while I wipe the drool from my mouth! xo

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with that bathroom sink!! Very unique!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted