Friday, April 1, 2011

BETH ELSEY ~ DESIGN IN DELUTH

Beth Elsey designed her beautiful home in Deluth, Georgia. The Georgian style home interior is filled with a spectrum of elegant blue and tones of white.

A former nurse of twenty years, Elsey followed her dreams and opened an interior design shop. Throughout her childhood, Elsey had been around painting, pottery and needlework. I would say that it has paid off. ENJOY!











Ah, the Leontine Linens.

If my post from last week didn't convert me to an all blue home, this one certainly did!  When I saw the cover of this latest issue of Atlanta Home and Lifestyles, I fell in love with this home.

To read more get a copy of the April issue or visit here.

Thank you for the well wishes.  I can't wait to visit your blogs and see what I have missed!

Architectural and Interior Design in Buckhead

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

Produced by Clinton Smith
Photography by Mali Azima
:)
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

11 comments :

quintessence said...

No convincing necessary here - i LOVE blue. This is a classically beautiful traditional home. I do not normally get Atlanta Home and Lifestyles so I will have to check it out online!!

The enchanted home said...

One of the prettiest things I have seen all day! Beautiful and total perfection..being a lover of all things blue this a lot of appeal to me...just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

the blue..it just draws me in...beautiful and elegant...hope you're feeling better....
maureen

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh my, this is totally stunning. Love it all. Hugs, Marty

Teresa Hatfield ~ Splendid Sass said...

If you don't get this magazine, y'all are missing out! I get them all, and this one is one of the best.
Teresa
xoxo

Boxwood Terrace said...

This is such a beautiful home! The blue tones are so soft and inviting. Thanks for introducing me to this designer, Teresa and thanks for stopping by today.
Deborah

Annemarie said...

This is so beautiful, Teresa! I think this house is my style to a T- I'd love to see it person! Hugs xx

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I am loving the ultra-traditional design of this place - it just feels right!

Anonymous said...

This post had me at the chandelier and slipcovered dining chairs.... swoon! Have a wonderful Friday, Teresa!! xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Teresa,

Thank you so much for your comment, sweetie. I'm not staying much by the computer this week because I've been so busy with other things here. I've being missing your posts... are you okay?

Thank you so much for your support. I'm feeling great, just a bit nauseous today. Totally normal, right? :-)

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Carrie said...

I Love this space, thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted