Saturday, December 31, 2011

THANK YOU BARBARA ~ BLOG ON FIRE AWARD!

The lovely Barbara, author of the fabulous blog Haus Design, was kind enough to award the Blog on Fire award to me! If you haven't visited Barbara's blog, you are missing so much, so hurry on over now!  ENJOY!


Now on to five things about me...

1) I was born and brought up in Montgomery, Alabama and am the mother of a son and a daughter.

2) I am a former banker and stockbroker.

3) I have an undergraduate degree in molecular biology and a masters in law, and I am working on a masters in visual and liberal arts because I love the arts.  I will soon be taking interior design classes.

4) I love design, art, cooking, needlework, and tennis.

5)Most importantly to me, we are a Christian family.

NOW to the fun part!  I get to pass the award on to five lovely bloggers, so here they are!


 Thank you, Barbara!
DON'T FORGET, FRIENDS, THAT YOU CAN SIGN UP TO RECEIVE SPLENDID SASS POSTS VIA EMAIL.  JUST GO TO THE LEFT COLUMN OF MY PAGE.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

My pleasure Teresa! I love your blog and I'm so glad we connected in blogland this year. Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the award!! you have such a lovely blog and so worthy of such a fabulous award..wishing you a fabulous New Year's Eve, too..
best,
maureen

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Teresa, Just stopped by to say Happy New Year and didn't know that I was in for a treat. First congratulations for your award. You are so deserving. I love your blog. And then....thanks SO MUCH for passing it on to me. So special coming from you. Happy New Year! XO, Mona

Marianne said...

Congrats to you, Teresa! Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!! xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Teresa! You do have a blog on fire! I love Barbara's blog too, she has some beautiful New Year's entertaining ideas posted there today. Happy New Year! Wishing you the best for 2012.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted