Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND A THANK YOU, FRIENDS!


Wishing all of you, my friends, a Happy New Year.  I hope that all of you have a wonderful and productive 2012.

To every reader and every fellow blogger, I can't thank you enough for your friendships and loyalty.  Without you and your support, there would be no Splendid Sass.

I look forward to continuing relationships with my old friends and meeting new friends in 2012.  I promise to make this the best year yet!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
See you Monday!
Teresa
xoxo

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

Angela Duke said...

Happy New Year, Mom!

My Notting Hill said...

Teresa, Happy New Year to you too! I'm loving your new blog heading! Best wishes, Michele

Karena said...

Thank you so much for your friendship Teresa!!

All the best in 2012!

I hope you will enter my Giveaway From Serena & Lily!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Barbara Jordan Dettweiler said...

Thank you also! :)

The enchanted home said...

Teresa, the blogging world for me would not be the same without you in it! So happy to have gotten to know a bit, and look forward to getting to know you more through the coming year. Wishing you all the best there is to have in 2012!

Unknown said...

Best to you, Teresa! I've so enjoyed connecting with you here. Looking forward to reading more in 2012.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Teresa!!
wishing you the best for the coming year of 2012!
xoxo
maureen

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted