Saturday, May 21, 2011

THANK YOU, CAROLYN!


It doesn't Fall far from the tree


I want to thank Carolyn, author of the blog It Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree, for this Versatile Blogger Award!  If you haven't visited Carolyn's blog, you are truly missing something.

I have to post seven things about myself, so here goes...

1) I am the mother of a son and a daughter.
2) I was born and brought up in Montgomery, Alabama.
3) I am a former banker and stockbroker.
4) I have an undergraduate degree in molecular biology and a masters in law.
5) I am working on a masters in visual and liberal arts because I love the arts.
6) Most importantly to me, we are a Christian family.
7) I love design, art, cooking, needlework, and tennis.

Now on to the most important part of this award!! Passing it on to others! Here are the 15 people that I think definitely deserve this award!




Thank you again, Carolyn!



IF YOU MISSED 

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

























 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

9 comments :

quintessence said...

Congrats Teresa on your well deserved award! And thank you so much for thinking of me - love the company!! Wishing you a great weekend.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Congrat's is right Teresa. You most definitely desrve any accolades you receive. I appreciate being included in such a great group of bloggers to pass this award on to. Thank you!

You are one smart career woman,& mother. Very impressive. Have a lovely evening Teresa xx Deb

Anonymous said...

thank-you Teresa, and I would award this to you except you just gave it to me!!!...
well, congratulations on receiving it from Carolyn...
best,

maureen

under spanish moss said...

Congratulations, you certainly deserve this. So nice to learn more about you. Have a great weekend.
Angela

Greet Lefèvre said...

Congratulations Teresa!! And thank you so much for passing on the award to me! You are so sweet!
Big hug to you!!
Greet

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Teresa,

You're always been so supportive and so nice to me and I want to thank you for your friendship and also, for passing this award to me! It's always a honor coming from you!

I'm so happy! :-)

I hope you're enjoying your weekend, my friend!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Mona Thompson said...

Teresa, Congratulations on receiving the award. I loved learning more about you. Had no idea that you were working on your Masters! Thanks so much for thinking of me along with this wonderful group of bloggers. I am honored. Have a great day. Mona

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Dear Teresa

Congrats on your award...So well deserved.. always bringing us such beauty and diversity.. I'm always amazed at your accomplishments.. you're so driven!! Good for you!!

Apologies for being so late to pop over and thank you for the award... You are the best!!! ciao xxx Julie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Teresa! I have a son and a daughter too... so great to have one of each, huh? xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted