Friday, May 6, 2011

JIMMY STANTON ~ DESIGN IN ATLANTA

Interior designer Jimmy Stanton designed his Westside pied-à-terre in Atlanta, Georgia.  Stanton also owns Stanton Home Furnishings in the Westside neighborhood.  ENJOY!


















A picture is worth a thousand words.
Below is a picture of two dogs that are waiting for their owner, but the owners were killed in the tornado.  This breaks my heart, but they have been adopted.  I covered my dog beside me when the sirens went off.  Dogs truly are man's best friend and they are so loyal.

We are all so blessed.  Until you are close to these areas or have survived a disaster, you don't realize just how fortunate you are. 

IF YOU MISSED~

ATLANTA HOMES AND LIFESTYLES MAY 2011
Photography by Erick George Dines

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I am glad you included that the dogs have been adopted but it is still so sad. How cute is the little dog on top of the pillow?

Anonymous said...

Oh, the poor dogs. Hopefully, someone will adopt them. Love the deer head over the bed! xo

Anonymous said...

quietly understated..nothing in this home screams at you...love the neutral colors and furnishings...
maureen

Renée Finberg said...

what a gorgeous post.
i adore the industrial touches.
such detail!!!!
i would let him do my next place.

i will be back...this is my 1st time here,
and look what i have been missing!!!
renee

Mona Thompson said...

Love the organic elements in this Modern home, and I am so thankful those dogs have been adopted. How sad! Have a great weekend. Mona

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, Teresa... this house is amazing, but the last picture is what really spoke to me. It's really deep.

Have a blessed weekend and Happy Mother's day, my friend!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted