Saturday, May 28, 2011

CARAMEL-ALMOND ICE CREAM TORTE


Caramel-Almond Ice Cream Torte
Serves 12| Total Time: 1hr 20m
Directions
 Press ½ gallon (4 pints) softened vanilla ice cream into a 9-inch springform pan. Freeze until slightly firm, 10 to 15 minutes.

Top with 1 cup caramel sauce (slightly warmed, if too thick) and ½ cup toasted sliced almonds. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. To serve, remove from pan and slice.


IF YOU MISSED 
Salad Potato







By Sara Quessenberry,  June 2010  
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

7 comments :

Angela Duke said...

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice creeeeam!!!!
GO TO THE STORRRRE! :)

The enchanted home said...

Teresa.......this is very very cruel!!!!!!! I knew I shouldn't have come here.....my goodness that looks decadent!! Too good, I don't think I could limit myself to just one piece! Amazingly delicious I am sure.

Kathysue said...

Omgosh Teresa, you are killing me here!! Yumo

designchic said...

Now THAT is dessert...definitely a winner for me!!

Lisa Porter said...

Salivating like you can't believe! Good thing I just happen to have all the ingredients! This will be a treat tonight for sure. Thank you Teresa!
Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend!
xo Lisa

Anonymous said...

so much for my diet!! :)
this looks fabulous and easy...
definitely serving this soon...

maureen

Marianne said...

Oh, my word. Now this looks delish! xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted