Saturday, February 5, 2011

AT THE BEACH IN SEAGROVE


Each time I go to my sister's and brother-in-law's beautiful home at the beach, I find it easy to relax. The salt air, seafood, boats, beaches, great shopping and entertainment are more than enough activities to keep me busy.

I clicked a few photographs while I was visiting, and will photograph the entire home the next time I visit.  My battery died in my camera, but I will use my new camera when I return.  ENJOY!












I hope that you enjoyed this visit.  The floor to ceiling draperies were being cleaned.  I am going to photograph the entire home when I go back.
Please visit my daughter's blog, belles & bows!  It is her 100th post!

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hi Teresa,
would love to be at the beach too..
and sucha pretty home...love that the decor is light and well, beachy like with the ticking and slipcovers....
maureen

Unknown said...

They have it decorated so beautifully! Love it! I would be there all the time! XX!

Angela Duke said...

ewww. please remove the picture with me in it haha

Angela Duke said...

and thanks for the shout out!

Anonymous said...

Oh, such a great home... love it!! xo

Mona Thompson said...

Would love a beach home. This looks like a really comfortable place to be. Looking forward to the rest of the pics. Headed over to visit your daughter right now. Have a great day! Mona

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted