Thursday, December 2, 2010

WINDSOR SMITH ~ INTERIOR DESIGN

Interior designer Windsor Smith has created a program called Room In A Box that many of you may be interested in. Are you the type person that wants to be right in the middle of a design process but needs help from a designer?  This program may be for you.

Windsor has put together rooms that will give a client an idea of what they are looking for and will then help you create the room you want. I have added few of those rooms below. To learn about the Room In A Box concept visit here. Maximize you screen and ENJOY!




























I hope that you have enjoyed this post.  To learn more visit here.

So Far This Week:

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

8 comments :

Unknown said...

Love the attention to detail and the use of color is superb!

Pearl said...

sounds interesting...
I love this collection of photos.
any interior photos are very inspiring!
my favorite is the bookshelf with the books color coordinated. aww.beautiful!!


Pearl

Anonymous said...

That window in the first photo is amazing! I would love to have a window like that. xo

designchic said...

Oh how I adore the fresh and classic taste of Windsor Smith...every room perfection!!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Wow, these are incredible! Love her feminine style!!

Dovecote Decor said...

Teresa: A Spendid post. I loved the kitchen with the red lacquer chairs, lantern and shade chandelier. Lots of wonderful images. Come visit, we have the most unusual post I'll ever have.
Best,
Liz

Greet Lefèvre said...

Dear Teresa,
This is an most interesting post for this weekend!! Oh thank you so much! I going to visit this link here!!! Thank you so much for letting us know about this Room in a Box!
Have a wonderful weekend and thank you so much for stopping by today!!!
A big hug,
Greet

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Teresa,

This is stunning! I was going to say that the 8th picture was my favorite, then, I saw more and more, and I can't choose anymore. They're all gorgeous. Good job! Really!


xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com


PS: I almost forgot, if you can, go take a look at post today. It's very interesting. HEIDI KLUM and SEAL just bout a house in LA with the most beautiful Italian rose garden... let me know what you think.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted