Thursday, December 2, 2010

HAPPY HOUSE IN NORTH CAROLINA

Happy House is how the home of Beth and Kevin Smith, shown here with children Mac and Lilli, is described by friends. The Charlotte, North Carolina home was designed by Beth and interior designer Holly Phillips,  co-owner of the English Room.  The entire family joins in to decorate for Christmas. ENJOY!













I hope that you have enjoyed seeing this beautiful home. Pick up your copy of the December issue of Southern Living.

So Far This Week:

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

2 comments :

Carrie said...

I am glad you posted this spread, I loved it too when I saw it in my SL magazine. Their December issue is a keeper, so many good things in it.

Pearl said...

Love it!!! all the green details!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted