Friday, November 25, 2022

AT THE TABLE OF LA FORTEZZA: THE ENCHANTMENT OF TUSCAN COOKING FROM THE LUNIGIANA REGION

 

AT THE TABLE OF LA FORTEZZA:
The Enchantment of Tuscan 
Cooking from the Lunigiana Region
by Annette Joseph
Photography by David Loftus
Rizzoli International, $39.95
September 2022
Reviewed by Teresa Hatfield
Author, Splendid Sass


I have owned many cook books in my time, but never one so different, full of Tuscan recipes. There are farm to table, with others from water and land, waiting for the curious chef in all of us. I plan on trying my share of  delightful dishes. 

Below are several images from the book that I think you will ENJOY!









 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted