Monday, February 1, 2016

THE COUNTRY HOME OF GEORGE CLOONEY AND AMAL ALAMUDDIN


I hope that you enjoy this look into the country home of the glamorous couple, George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin. The home, which is under renovation, is nestled in the countryside of Britain. 


















Lonny

Don't miss following my posts on Instagram ~ @splendidsass
You will be able to see all of my linens and introductions to my blog posts!

To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for my rates, and email me at splendidness@gmail.com
If You Missed

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

Karena said...

What a treat Teresa! I love their art collection!

xoxo
Karena
The Arts by Karena

Splenderosa said...

OMG, just so sad, the way they have to live!!! And, after leaving that dreadful place on Lake Como to come home to this. :)'s

for the love of a house said...

Just stunning! And I adore your monogrammed napkins- they are GORGEOUS!!!
joan

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

Is this before the renovation? Love your napkins...so pretty!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful home- I can just picture him in there- such a class act. Hope all is well! xo Nancy

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted