Wednesday, February 10, 2016

SUZANNE TUCKER'S DESIGN COLLECTION FOR CHESNEY'S


It is my pleasure to share the news about the collaboration between the talented interior designer Suzanne Tucker and Chesney's, the world's leading supplier and manufacture of luxury handcrafted fireplaces.

Known for her exquisite taste, Suzanne was influenced by her travels through Italy, England, and France. Drawing on this knowledge and her expertise in architecture and antiques, and Chesney's extensive experience and talent, the two have designed contemporary and traditional style fireplaces.

Below are three of these timeless designs, the Antibes, the Bellagio, and the Voltaire. ENJOY!




To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for my rates, and email me at splendidness@gmail.com
If You Missed

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

2 comments :

therelishedroost said...

I used her fabric in my dining room I just love her whole collection and these fireplaces are gorgeous!

cindy hattersley design said...

Love her work so I would expect nothing less! Fabulous!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted