Saturday, November 2, 2013

VERANDA FAVORITES ~ DECEMBER ISSUE

This month's issue of Veranda is laden with stunning images.  Below are  just a few of my favorites.   ENJOY!

















Veranda Magazine December 2013

1-3) Interior design by Randy Korando and Dan Belman, Photography by Max Kim-Bee. 4) Emily Thompson. 5) Interior design by Robert Couturier, Photography by Max Kim-Bee 6-10) Interior design by Daniel Cuevas, Architecture by Kevin Clark, Photography by Max Kim-Bee. 11-15) Interior Design by Brian McCarthy, Photography by Max Kim-Bee. 16-17) Interior design by John Saldino and Ivan Chapman, Photography by Max Kim-Bee. 



To advertise with Splendid Sass, visit here for rates, and then email me at: splendidsass@gmail.com

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

11 comments :

therelishedroost said...

All truly lovely and you know I love the horses!!! Have a wonderful weekend!
Karolyn

I Dream Of said...

Can't wait to pick up my December issue. It always inspires my holiday decorations! Happy November, Teresa! XO

Hallie said...

Splendid Sass this was a Splendid post, thank you. I can't wait to see the issue as well! Gorgeous and full of the cool colors and decor I adore!

Hallie said...

Splendid Sass this is a Splendid post, full of cool beautiful colors. I can't wait to see Veranda. I must resubscribe!

My Notting Hill said...

Can't wait to this issue arrives. Happy to see they're featuring Holiday decorating.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

I just received it and I haven't had time to sit down and look at it...it looks fabulous!

carolyn bradford said...

Oh my word! I haven't seen mine yet! This is incredible and gives me a lot to look forward to! Have a great weekend, Teresa!

Cindy Albert said...

So many beautiful images. I'm loving the horse themed Christmas ones especially. Just redid my blog header with an equestrian theme and was thinking of swapping some Christmas-equestrian images as December approaches. Also loved the kitchen pics!

The enchanted home said...

What a beautiful post! I LOVE that first image...it is heavenly! Pinned a bunch:)

stephanie at Stephanie Kraus Designs said...

truly amazing images. love all of the plaid and equestrian décor. makes me want to buy a barn (I wish)!

Unknown said...

I love the magazine and I love these issues, can't wait to look through my magazine!! Great teasers!

Donna

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted