Saturday, August 4, 2012

ONE ROOM CHALLENGE ~ REVEAL

The One Room Challenge Reveal took place this past Wednesday, and I wanted to share the rooms of four of my blogging friends.  I am so proud for them on their accomplishments!  Congratulations, ladies!

Each blogger was given six weeks to redo a room of their choice, giving weekly updates throughout the challenge.  ENJOY!

Bethany Browder and Nancy Powell of the blog, Powell Browder Home, chose a bedroom for their challenge.  It looks FABULOUS, Bethany and Nancy!  To see more of the room, visit HERE.





Sorry, couldn't resist...


Jennifer, of Pink Pagoda, chose her family room as her challenge.  SPECTACULAR, Jennifer.  To see more of the room, visit  HERE.





Beth, of Chinoiserie Chic, chose her kitchen as her challenge.  It looks truly stunning, Beth!  To see more of Beth's kitchen, visit HERE.




WOW!  Great job!  Be sure and visit each blog to see all of the details!

IF YOU MISSED
See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

15 comments :

designchic said...

I have had the best time following the one room challenge. I am so impressed with the talent and fortitude of these ladies...great work!!

carolyn bradford said...

I can't wait to check out more of their blogs! Thanks for sharing this! It's inspiring me to go home and take charge of several rooms! Have a great Saturday!

Beth Connolly said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Chinoiserie kitchen in your post. The One Room Challenge was so much fun and it is wonderful to have bloggers like you spread the word on it. I'm already thinking about the next one.

annechovie said...

Fabulous re-do's Teresa. Thanks for posting and hope you have a well deserved restful weekend. xo

Lisa Mende said...

Thank You Teresa for mentioning the One Room challenge. You did pick good ones to feature! I love your blog! You always have the best pictures! Thanks again and have a blessed day! Lisa

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

They did fabulous jobs...I'm off to check them all out right now...Happy Saturday.

Our French Inspired Home said...

All look fabulous. I dont think I could pick anyone over the other. Everyone here is so talented.

Carla Aston said...

All very nice. Thanks for sharing these, Teresa!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

So fun! Love to see progress in a short time.

The Pink Pagoda said...

What a fantastic surprise!! Thank you so much, Teresa, for sharing my room! The challenge was so much fun! I hope you enjoy your Sunday! Jennifer

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

love these pictures! that headboard is to die for!

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Thanks for featuring the challenge, Teresa. I love these rooms too.

Julie Taylor and Danni Greenwalt said...

They did a wonderful job. Fun to see the before pictures.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for including us Teresa! ( and Wilma) She is getting to be a rockstar!
That was so sweet of you, and we appreciate the mention.
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

AHHHH Teresa - you cutie! I just saw this and squealed at Wilma's debut in the blogworld. My hubs said we may need to get her an agent! I just love that you included our ORC in your post - thank you so much.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted