Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DID YOU SAY VERMILLION?

Orange or vermillion red combined with hot pink has always been my favorite combination of colors. It has an unusual brightness that is festive. The fact that it blends beautifully with Christmas decorations doesn’t hurt.

Not Christmas decor, but I loved the colors for this time of the year.
Designed by Melissa Warner, Julie Massucca and Carrie Miller.
The vermilion red and hot pink is a perfect combination of colors.
Now on to the Christmas decorations...








I just thought these were beautiful images.  Hope that you enjoyed them!


So Far This Week

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

Images 1, 2 Southern, Images 3-5 Lonny, 6-house beautiful, 7-8, my home ideas
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

11 comments :

quintessence said...

Love the festive table setting. And the silver theme could work for either Christmas or New Years!

Anonymous said...

Holy hot pink! That room is so happy! xo

I Dream Of said...

So pretty. Those Lonny photos make me want to throw a party...

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Warm and dramatic! What more could a girl ask for?

Carrie said...

A lovely set of images, thank you for sharing!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

OMG! That foyer is just to die for! That's gorgeous!

Great post, Teresa!

I hope you have a fun day! :-)


xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Carla said...

HI Sass what a beautiful post such elegant interiors. Many thanks for putting French Essence on your side bar Carla

Bring Pretty Back said...

Anything with pink is great to me! This just makes me feel happiness while looking at it!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

ali v. said...

love these photos, especially the entry way in the last one! thanks for your sweet comment over on my blog...you always make me smile! love the inspiration :) xoxo {av}

Casa Très Chic said...

Lovely images, very inspiring.
What a happy room!
Hugs.
Tereza

Annemarie said...

I love all the table setting inspiration! Gorgeous photos as well! xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted