Thursday, November 4, 2010

CAROLYNE ROEHM ~ DESIGNER IN ASPEN

This is not the first home that interior designer Carolyne Roehm had designed in the mountains, so when she was asked to design Westbury in Aspen, she was up to the task.  This experienced and enormously talented designer went to work to create a light-filled and cozy home in the snowy hills for friend Simon.  Maximize your screen and ENJOY!













I'm ready for my trip to the mountains NOW!  This home can be found in the Nov/Dec issue of Veranda and in Carolyne's new book, A Passion for Interiors, published by Clarkson Potter.  This book is on my list of have-to-have-one!

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo












 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

6 comments :

designchic said...

I love everything about Carolyne Roehm and this home is no exception...fabulous!! Her book is definitely on my ever growing list of design books -

Annemarie said...

This is beautiful! I love the dining room especially :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous home! With all of the windows, they must have beautiful mountain views. I love the bathroom the most! xo

Emilie said...

wauw!! I'm always so happy when I'm looking at your blog seriously, because I'm now decorating my new appartment I need this inspiration haha :p

big kisses :)

lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Kristen Foster said...

This home is fabulous... just made "summer" slipcovers for the great room. Kristen

JMW said...

What a beautiful home - and not like many you often see in the mountains, that tend to have a log home feel. This is simply gorgeous, but so much of what Carolyne does is!

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted