Thursday, September 30, 2010

LOUSIE BRADLEY ~ INTERIOR DESIGN

Louise Bradley has been designing classic contemporary interiors with with a trained eye for color and tone and a rare gift for mixing old and new for over twenty years. This London designer is very talented, and she uses the neutral tones that I love in my own home.  ENJOY!
























 I hope that you have enjoyed this portfolio.  I know that I will continue to reflect on this photographs.

See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

That first bathroom is heaven! Have a great weekend, Teresa!! xo

Sarah Klassen said...

Woah! No.4 is just incredible -- though not just that one -- that mirrored tub area is to die for... the entire room is so glamorous and unique. Also, the kitchen (no.11) is so chic and clean -- beautiful design :)

xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted