Thursday, September 16, 2010

250TH POST AND RALPH LAUREN

This is my 250th post, and I am enjoying my blog more now than ever.  It has become a part of me, and I consider it personal to say the least.

The success of my blog is shared with all of you ~ my readers, my followers, and those of you that have placed my name on your blog roll.  Without all of you, this blog would not be headed in a positive direction, and I am grateful for your support.  

For this special post, I have chosen one of my most admired designers.  It is no secret to all of you that Ralph Lauren is one of my favorites.  He never settles for anything lest than superb, and I love his work from fashion to home.

This post will include Upper Fifth, which is a linen line, and the fall collection of furnishings and accessories, Brook Street.  ENJOY, and again, THANK YOU!  






















I love this image.  Black and white check is beautiful to me.  RALPH LAUREN BROOK STREET.  By the way, have I told you lately how much I love my Macbook Pro?!


See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo
 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

5 comments :

JMW said...

Love the parallel between RL's feminine and masculine designs. Just gorgeous. And congrats on your 250th post!

designchic said...

Ohhhh...I love it all. His taste is always so classic and refined. But, I have to say that black chest is FABULOUS!!

A Gift Wrapped Life said...

It does appear that Ralph Lauren is upping his game with the recent direction. We loved his Paris store when we caught our breath (a magnificent staircase but so many stairs though we could have taken the elevator) and it made me want to redo my whole house. But no euros left so just dreaming, but love his new look. Thank you for your lovely comments too. Have a gorgeous weekend Theresa. XO

Angela Duke said...

I love this! Basically anything RL is flawless!

chateaudelille said...

I do so love surfing your blog and especially all the lovely posts on Ralph Lauren. I adore all the creams, whites and golds.Fiona

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted