Friday, February 19, 2010

Planter Project ~ It's Almost Time

.
Well... we have to begin somewhere.

Herb Garden
...

It is almost that time ~ so if you are planting herbs or flowers, you will need to get your boxes, pots, or other containers ready. I will let you know when to buy your plants, but it will be within the next 1-2 weeks.

Finished planter and chalkboard painted terra cotta pots.
The measurements and needed supplies are in our earlier post, February 6, 2010.

Holes drilled in bottom.

I decided to paint the box with a mixture of silver metallic and primer because I will most likely use my box in the kitchen on my metal shelving. I will also most likely use a modest stencil in a color very close to the paint I used on the box.

See you soon for the planting. Remember to get potting soil and gravel for the bottom if your like (I put a little gravel in the bottom of my plants.)


See you soon,
Teresa
xoxo

 photo signature_zps513df16d.png

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for you comments!
Hateful comments with improper language will not be posted